Tuesday, December 1, 2015

South Africa luxury holidays

Discover South Africa in this holiday guide from Africa Travel. Star names such as chef Tom Kerridge, former England cricketer Allan Lamb and TV adventurer Charley Boorman reveal their passion for a country that offers so much. Explore the vibrant cities, stunning golf courses, gourmet restaurants, exciting tours and exotic wildlife that make a South African holiday extra special. Find fantastic offers on flight upgrades with British Airways at africatravel.com/flightupgrades South African Tourism There’s a reason why, almost every year of my adult life, I have travelled to South Africa. It’s because I’m




















ШУУД ҮЗЭХ











greedy about life. I want to savour every minute of every day – and in South Africa there is always something delectable to sample. It is a feast of a country in which, as an adventurer, foodie, bush-walker, wine-buff, culture-lover, sailor and diver, I can have it all. Helpfully, getting to this great cultural buffet isn’t terribly difficult. It’s a country that takes just 11 hours to get to, without jetlag. Leaving behind grey and wintery Britain in the evening, I can be in my bikini by mid-morning, warm southern sun warming my almost-blue English skin. Or, G&T in hand, I can be marvelling at elephants drinking at a waterhole in the Kruger Park, or be indulging my tastebuds in the wine country. Or I could simply be driving off into the distance, seeing what little treat is lobbed my way. In South Africa there is a surprise around every baobab. It’s somewhere that is still wild enough for things to pop up unexpectedly, enormous enough that there’s always somewhere to explore and varied enough to guarantee cameras are kept busy. With 1,500 miles of coast, mountain ranges topped with snow and numerous game reserves populated with wild beasts, from big cats to 850 species of birds, there’s always something to snap. Not that the country is one big wilderness. Thanks to the range of cultures that have inhabited the tip of southern Africa for centuries (Xhosa, Dutch, Zulu, French Huguenot, English, Indian), the cities are the most sophisticated and varied in Africa. Read more... http://www.telegraph.co.uk

0 comments:

Post a Comment